Sunday, March 21, 2010

What did YOU do this weekend...


I got my nose pierced this weekend! It's a small, diamond/opal-tinted stud and I adore it. I also went to check out the brand-new H&M at Crabtree and I all came away with were braided and beaded headbands (gotta gear up with my headbands for the upcoming Phish summer tour!). The store was a madhouse and nearly gave me an anxiety attack at the amount of people inside! The merchandise was somewhat picked over in the fact that they only had the very small and very large sizes left (which I am neither). I am hoping that when the get in more spring shipments, I'll be able to find some stuff because I do love that store.

Also, I am just finishing my first week of the P90X workouts. I took my rest day yesterday so that I could go running around Shelly Lake in this beautiful weather. But those workouts are intense! I was very sore those first few days. But sore is good because sore muscles = change! Gotta get in shape for those summer music festivals!

1 comment:

lisa said...

Hopefully H&M will stock back up...I'm anxious to go check it out.

Is Rob doing P90X with you?