Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Brrrr!

It certainly has been chilly here lately. I feel like it took so long to actually get cold this year that when it finally did, I was not mentally prepared! I even tried to put Fluffhead's fleece jacket on him last night and he is too big for it! I could not believe he had outgrown his cold weather gear.

I have recently picked up a new love: owls. I got the cutest print for my apartment:


Somehow it struck the perfect mix of cute and just a tad weird, which I love. I have also been working on some paintings recently. My biggest project right now is a large painting for Rob for Christmas. It has sections to represent all our Phish shows together. It may not make it over the fireplace, but it's the thought that counts, right???

Speaking of Phish, I am BEYOND excited to go to New York for New Year's Eve. I think it will really be a memorable experience. I have been working to put together our itinerary... and planning what outfits I will wear, of course!

No comments: